Faithful In Adversity

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

God has been faithful to us!

On July 1, 2007, I received word from my realtor John Toner, a fellow Christian, that a buyer has made an offer on my house in Maryland! Soon the house I shared with Mary before she was called away to her Heavenly mansion will pass into the hands of another Christian couple, while Janalee and I will move to Colorado. Meanwhile, God has also provided me with exactly the kind of online work I was hoping for, which I will be able to do from our new house while staying close to Jan. Lord willing, Jan and I will acquire a tandem bicycle, and start exploring the excellent bike trails of the Denver area.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger crownring said...

Wonderful news, Joseph! May everything go well with your move to Colorado and your new career. :)

crownring

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger CyberPastor said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and my God bless you and your wife as you make this move. God is Good!!! Pastor Ed Bost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home